Thursday 10 July 2008

SP12: Question of the Week #4 & #5

Apologies again at being so rubbish at keeping up with these questions. My answers aren't very inspired I'm afraid...

1) What yarn (that you don’t have/haven’t used) would make your stash “complete”?
2) What yarn do you never want to be without?

Surely that's 2 questions?

1) I don't think it's possible to make stash complete is it? I do need to find something that does the long colour changes like noro, but is machine washable. I'm very into stripes at the mo.
2) I like lots of things. Usually the yarn I could never be without is whatever I made my last project with, but that would be my clapotis, and I didn't like that yarn.

1) Where is your favorite place to go for vacation/holiday?
2) Where is one place you’d like to go?

1) Other than 'home' (the North East of England), I love going to the coast in any weather - Northumberland and Norfolk have fab beaches. I also love the Lake District.
2) Iceland (Norway, Canada, USA, Germany, Australia...)

No comments: