Sunday 11 November 2007

Finished: Cable Comfort Throw

...or at least my version of it. And when I say finished, I mean it's almost finished, just the ends to work in.

I'm soooo pleased with it, it looks great! Not too big, but not too small - hopefully the perfect size for an eighty year old to snuggle into. Did I say how much I like it?

DSCF0009

I enjoyed making it, although it became a bit of a chore towards the end. The yarn has given my fingers a bit of a sheen, but I have had quite an intensive day of working on it.

Pleased to cross it off my list and get on with something else!
(note to self: don't relax until the ends are all finished)

3 comments:

Claire said...

Von - that looks lovely and warm. I'm almost into my screen trying to snuggle into it. I'm a beggar for ends - I keep putting it off, then end up with an end weaving marathon - which makes it all the more tiresome! I keep wishing for the knitting fairies to help, but they must be busy...

Sarah said...

Hurrah - it looks sooo snuggly and I'm sure it will be well loved.

von said...

Thanks guys :o)

It does have a high snuggle factor, I just hope she likes it and the cables aren't too big...just going through that paranoid period of gift giving!

I'll make myelf do the ends...tomorrow ;o)