Sunday 11 November 2007

Pressure

I'm starting to feel gift-knitting-pressure! I need to get the cable comfort throw finished before next weekend - preferably this weekend, so I can get on with other stuff. I've been picking at it, but not got that far with the last strip. I've been very focused this evening and have made some headway with it, only two repeat pattern sets to go!!

DSCF0004

I've not picked up the sweater bag at all, and I'm desperate to make a start on the skull illusion scarves! Not decided on a pattern for the matching hats yet...but I do know that I'm not going to use dpns but try out the magic loop method. I had a bit of a play the other night and got on fine with it (at least for the few stitches, and few rows that I tried). It's got to be better than using dpns! I've even ordered an addi circular turbo needle for it (why don't Denise interchangeable have 7mm?). I have made half a Santa hat, so there has been some kind of progress...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Tell me about the pressure! I've had a week of very little knitting and am starting to think about alternative gifts! Where does the time go? Looks like you'll have your throw safely done though - looks very snuggly.