Monday 9 June 2008

Normality

Normality resumes, well, as much as ever.

Report is handed in, just waiting for feedback, so may have to do more work. Just had a fabulous weekend away with my family in Scotland, staying in a teepee in a forrest! Gorgeous weather, gorgeous surroundings, had great time. Really suffering now though, absolutely knackered and the arthritis is prickling - one shoulder is particularly bad so I'm trying to keep it still so am typing this with one hand. It's gonna be a short post due to that.

I did a bit of knitting last week. My clapotis was making good progress until I managed to drop a stitch too early and not notice until the next right side. Not good. Put it down until I'm in the mood to fix it. I hate unpicking. I made a quick hat and fingerless mittens over a coulpe of evenings to take to scotland. My socks are waiting to be fixed too, they developed a small hole and I'm not sure how.

Secret pal 12 has begun too! I got my pals details through today :o)

No comments: