Saturday 14 June 2008

Clapotis progress and PIF

Well, my clapotis is coming along. Just two more pattern repeats to do before I'm finished the straight section. I love the pink, purple and blue, but not that keen on the green - it just doesn't seem to fit too well with the other colours.

IMG_0878

I'm a bit worried about this tuft though...

IMG_0879

Fairly sure it didn't used to be like that and I have no idea how it happened - did I do it, or is it something about the yarn I'm using? (Wendy Fusion) Hope it doesn't get any worse...

I've also just added my two PIF projects to Ravelry. Two people signed up with me to PIF and I sent out their gifts a few months ago. I made them the same gift, used , but in different yarns

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the colours of your clapotis. It's going to be a wonderful finished object.

I found you through the SP12 participants list. Hope you don't mind me commenting :)

Sarah said...

Look at the Calpotis go, fab progress. Lovely bags, lucky PIFees