Sunday 14 October 2007

Finished: Pink girlie leg warmers

I'm so pleased to have these finished...I've not enjoyed knitting on dpns, at least not 6.5mm ones. I frogged my initial attempt, then started again but didn't get very far. Not getting on with them and getting them out of the way was making me feel really bad! I finally picked them up again a few days ago and made myself work on them, which wasn't really *that* bad, and they were really quick to knit so soon finished them.

DSCF0099 DSCF0100

Now that they're done I'm really chuffed with them! They're really cute and go so well with the hat. I hope they're the right size as it was another case of me making the pattern up as I went along and hoping for the best!

I just need to wrap them up in pink girlie tissue paper and send them off...then hope to hear how well they fit... :o/

2 comments:

Claire said...

Those are really pretty! And they look lovely and warm, too.

von said...

Thanks Claire :o) I'll be gutted if they don't fit their new owner!