Tuesday 16 October 2007

Gifts

One for someone else...

DSCF0103

(rubbish picture I know, but it was dark and the batteries ran out on my camera before I got a half decent shot). Pink girlie hat and leg warmers, all finally finished, wrapped and on their way!

...and one for me (with love from me), felt thimbles from a seller on Etsy...

DSCF0089

My pointy Denise circulars were proving to be a little hard on the finger tips (or I have a rubbish knitting technique...). These are fab though and do the trick nicely.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That package of the hat and legwarmers looks wonderful - I love the label you made - very professional. I really like the photo too - very mellow light.

von said...

Thanks Sara :o)

Mellow light lol, I didn't think of it that way - just that it wasn't light enough and not how I wanted it to look!