Monday 24 September 2007

Sirdar - Denim Chunky - Slate Blue - 503

Just bought 10 balls of this stuff in the hope that I could use it with a pattern for a different type of wool. Having knit a few tension squares this evening on different size needles, it’s not going to work out. I’d need to use too large a size needle for the wool. Curses.

I bought the wool via the internet without ever seeing it in ‘real life’. It wasn’t what I was expecting when I first saw it, although I’ve quickly come round to liking it. It feels gorgeous, especially when knit, so I need to find a pattern that it will work with as I’m itching to get going with it.

Quantity: 10 x 100g
Bought: Kemps Wool Shop
Price: £1.20 each

1 comment:

Young at Heart said...

I love this yarn too. If you have any left please let me know. I've just knitted a lovely sweater for my partner, and i have 4 balls left, so I want some more to make myself one.

mailtolesley@gmail.com

I can let you have a copy of the pattern

Lesley